Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Challenges make you more confident than before.

Luigi had a really rough night.  Kept jumping up and down and all around.  Couldn't settle down.  Believe it is his anal glands again.  Went online and ordered a book about dog diet.  And watched videos on expressing the anal glands.  I expressed his anal glands myself twice today for Luigi.  We also took him to the dog park.  He hasn't eaten and has thrown up several times.   He seems to be doing a little better tonight, but he is still a bit moosh.  Last night we turned the clocks back an hour for daylight savings time.  All day, I just cannot get energy myself.  Very busy day, but kind of dragging all day trying to do everything.  Hope tomorrow we wake up with all kinds of energy! 

No comments: