Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

One more try may be all it takes!

One more try may be all it takes!

Hmmm....  Looks like I may be at Blogger for a while longer.  I am a little lost here.  Also, I thought underlining and coloring the title at Wordpress was harder than blogger, but look!  It does the same thing here on blogger.  I never posted up in the title bar before.  Maybe this was why way back in the beginning.  Yet, I see other blogs with titles that have underlines and colors.  The only solution I have found so far is using another browser (Foxfire?), but I am using Internet Explorer.  Should I take the time and add my titles here in blogger so at least they can transfer with me and I don't have to keep re-doing them??  No matter which way I go, I am in for a lot of extra steps.  But, if I just stay Patient!!!!!  That word keeps interferring!!!!  lol 

So, last night Bill Mack said Comcast is coming today to give them a second DVR and they are getting an "Any Room DVR" setup where you can record on one DVR and watch in any room.  Comcast didn't have that yet when we got our two DVR's so we called Comcast and arranged for them to come to the house to hook it up Friday.  But dad wants to hang out today and see if we can snatch Bill's Comcast guy, to come next door and do ours after his.  Guess it's worth a try!

We have cancelled our Comcast appointment.  The Comcast guy at Bill's house told dad that the "Any Room DVR" setup would not work for us because my tv is not an HD tv.  This is probably for the best, because I can definitely predict that dad would have driven me crazy with this.  Either not EVER knowing how to use it - or - deleting things that "I" have set to be recorded.  Anybody Relate????  lol
I'll be honest - I am pretty scared that I am going to get this weird when I am 87.  The body breaks down.  The mind breaks down.  I would like to be the exception to that rule!  Yea!!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

You would have to call us and schedule the appointment. I can reach out to my contacts in your area to get this scheduled. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my help.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com