Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Today is a new starting point. Begin!

Today is a new starting point. Begin!

Busy Saturday!  Bought a Phillips Sonicare Series 4 Healthy White Electric Toothbrush at Walmart.  Has Clean and White Mode.  Whitens teeth 2 shades in only 2 weeks.  Removes up to 2x more plaque.  2 modes to help maintain whitening treatments longer.  I know that it is silly getting excited over an electric toothbrush, but my gums are still sore from my last deep cleaning Tuesday, and anything that will help, makes me Ecstatically Happy!

Dad, Luigi and I took a ride to Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton and went to the Office Max Store and bought a new printer.  It is another Brother Printer.  On sale from $100 to $49.  Model MFC-J430W.  Prints color, scans, copies and faxes.  All-in-one.  I like to stay with the same basic printer and I have lots of ink cartridges that will work with this new printer. 

We took Luigi to the Drigon Dog Park on Mission Blvd.  He ran and ran and found a ball to play with.  Lots of fun.  Came home and made more chow chow and had sandwiches and then set my printer up and started charging my new toothbrush.  I'll take my old printer over to Salvation Army.  Beautiful, perfect sunny day. 

No comments: