Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You make a difference in someone's life every day!

Lots of running around this beautiful morning.  This afternoon took dad to Dr. Rhee, the workers comp doctor for his back to get all of his prescriptions renewed.  Then we had lunch at McDonalds.  Nice day.  This morning I finally took a complete "sponge" bath with just wash cloths and no shower.  Not so bad.  Not sure if this is something I want to strive for on a regular basis.  Just curious to try it.  Will be interesting if this was a one-time thing or a longer experiment.  Always thinking about a more minimalist life.  Then again, why not just enjoy the good life why I currently have it!  Just trying to amuse myself I guess.  It's always more fun when you know you have the choice. 

No comments: