Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Your heart knows what's best for you. Follow it.

Your heart knows what's best for you. Follow it.

This morning I am going to the Dr. Wick's office for my teeth cleaning.  I love going here.  They give me "Happy Gas" and a radio headset with music and I take a nice happy little "trip".  Hee Hee  Very Happy.  Well, looks like I am now back on the four-month cleaning schedule.  The six-month schedule is not working.  I know that Uncle Joe and dad have the same problem - just too much tartar build-up.  Must be a genetic thing.  Well, looking on the bright side - I get the "Happy Gas" three times a year rather than two!  Been trying to think of a Title to start my blog on WordPress.  I am currently considering "BlueheavenLiving".  Honestly, thinking of a title is ten thousand times harder than just writing a blog.  I want something short and simple, but nothing really has come to me so far.  Blueheaven was my first username when I first started using a computer (actually WebTV) years ago, and somehow that just stays with me.  It seems silly, but I just cannot think of anything else that has resonated with me.  I sort of want a title that can follow for Forever.  Obviously, my current blogger title "AroundHayward" was just meant for now - although it is certainly lasting a lot longer than I ever anticipated.  But, I have read that these blogger posts can be deleted by Google at any time.  I have put Ancestry info in here and pictures that I was hoping to keep.  So, really would like to switch to Wordpress. 

No comments: