Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, November 23, 2012

You're moving forward.

You're moving forward.

I do believe today is the day I am going to sign up for WordPress and start my new LifeLong Blog.  BlueHost looks like it has a lot of tutorials that work with WordPress.  So far, I am still leaning towards using BlueheavenLiving as my LifeLong Blog Title.  Seems it would work well for the next fifty years (lol) and go along with me with any directions that I may take in my Lifetime.  I just find that I enjoy writing my little blog.  I Love to Start New Projects.  Bluehost is offering a Black Friday Special today at $3.95 a month to host.  I would have to sign up for 36 months and scrape together every last dime that I currently have - but, what the heck!  It will definitely keep me busy and out of trouble for a while.  Went to the jacuzzi again last night.  Aaaahhhh  I Do Love Being Spoiled.

Yea!  I purchased my new domain name BlueheavenLiving on Bluehost.  It is being installed right now.  Think this will take awhile.  My printer has errors, but I don't want to fool with it until I get this blogging thing installed.  One step at a time.  Then I am going to see if I can transfer all of my blogging from here AroundHayward to my new WordPress blog BlueheavenLiving. 

If you thought that fruits and veggies have no affect on your mental capabilities, think again! Some of the most intelligent humans known to mankind have been kind to their bodies by eating a plant-based diet! Powerful foods fuel a powerful mind; IMAGINE the possibilies...and CREATE THEM! We have the power to change our health and to LIVE @[219273021497665:274:FullyRaw]! Agree?? Hugs! @[429698783723256:274:Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram] @[210296862344316:274:Rawfully Organic Co-op]


Photo

I already don't know how to logon to my new Wordpress.org.  Okay, the challenges begin!  Just spent over an hour and going in circles.  Nothing ever comes easy.  Too sleepy.  Tomorrow is another day.




No comments: